The annual general meeting of shareholders of Arco Vara AS held on 3 May 2018 adopted the following decisions:
- To approve the annual report of Arco Vara AS for 2017
- To distribute the net profit for the year ended on 31 December 2017 in the amount of 784 945 EUR as follows:
- to pay dividends to the shareholders 0.01 euros per share, in the total amount of 89 984 EUR. The list of shareholders entitled to dividends shall be fixed on 25 May 2018, as at the end of the working day of Nasdaq CSD Estonian Settlement System. The dividends shall be paid to the shareholders by transfer to the bank account of the shareholders on 31 May 2018.
- to allocate 694 961 EUR to retained earnings.
- To appoint an auditor for two years and appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers AS as the auditor. To pay the auditor for auditing the annual report of Arco Vara AS for 2018 and 2019 according to the agreement concluded between Arco Vara AS and PricewaterhouseCoopers AS.
Dividend payment ex-date of Arco Vara AS
Taking into account that the list of shareholders who are entitled to dividends shall be fixed on 25 May 2018, as at the end of the working day of Nasdaq CSD Estonian Settlement System, Arco Vara AS hereby informs that the dividend payment ex-date is on 24 May 2018. From that date the new owner of the shares is not entitled to dividends for the year 2017.
Head of Legal Department
Arco Vara AS
Tel: +372 614 4594